Policies / Terms and Conditions / Waiver of Liability
I acknowledge that I have carefully read, fully understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this notice by visiting Culinary Wonders’ website and/or registering for an event.
Classes and General Policies
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Wear the appropriate attire: comfortable closed toes shoes are a must. Kitchen can get messy so wear comfortable and durable clothing and shoes. Aprons and tools will be provided for the class but feel free to bring your own set.
- Registration – the easiest way to register for an event is online. You can also register in person at Culinary Wonders. Classes fill up quickly so early registration is strongly encouraged.
- Because class size is limited, payment must accompany class registration. Payment must be made prior online during the registration process, or in person by check, card or cash.
- Please be respectful and considerate to the other attendees in the class. Cell phone should be on vibrate; please come on time as class will start promptly.
- If any attendee is disrupting a class, the instructor will stop the class – full payment will still be required.
- Each class has a non-refundable fee. A class credit will only be issued if cancellation occurs at least 3 days prior to the class. If you cancel within 3 days of the class, no refund will be applied. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 3 days before the class. Credit toward a future class will be issued for the same amount for any future class of your choice, replacement class has to be booked within 1 week of the cancellation.
- A minimum of 6 is necessary to hold the class, we reserve the right to cancel the class if the minimum is not reached. Customers will be issue a refund or credit towards another class to be booked within 1 week of cancellation.
- No Guest are allowed in class in they didn’t not register prior.
- Gift certificates have no cash value, they can be reimburse 60days within purchase date to the purchaser.
Birthday Parties & Private Events & Corporate Events
- Early booking is strongly encouraged as dates fill up quickly. However do not hesitate to contact us to check for any last minute openings.
- We will work with you to make your event a party to be remembered.
- To book a party or special event, contact us by email or phone.
- A non-refundable deposit of ½ the amount is due to reserve the date and time for your event. We will do our best to accommodate any changes of schedule but cannot guarantee any changes depending of our instructor and space availability.
- Your balance is due in full the day of your event.
- Culinary Wonders reserves the right to cancel or modify an event for any reason. If the event is canceled by us, individuals will be contacted and a full refund will be issued.
All site design, but not limited to text, graphics, design elements, photographs and video are copyrighted material of Culinary Wonders.
- No-one may copy or use content from this website, including modifying, publishing, transmitting or creating derivative works; even partial content.
- The only permitted use of the site is for information and registration purposes.
- There shall be no other use of this material without prior written consent by Culinary Wonders.
By attending any event with Culinary Wonders, customers relinquish implicitly their expectation of privacy and understand that they picture/video/audio might be capture and eventually made public either on our website/advertising or similar public material.
Assumption of Risk, Release, Waiver and Indemnification:
In order to ensure that everyone has a safe and pleasant experience at Culinary Wonders please review the following information:
I confirm that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child/children attending the event and I have the right and authority to agree to the terms herein. If I am the child’s caregiver, I assert that I have the right and ability to waive all rights and legal claims against Culinary Wonders on behalf of the above mentioned child.
I hereby acknowledge, agree and accept the risk of injury and illness inherent in any physical activity and/or program, including particularly, the programs and events offered by Culinary Wonders.
These risks may include, but are not limited to, cuts, falls, burns, allergic reactions and other risks associated with preparing and consuming food. As such, I hereby release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Culinary Wonders, its owners, affiliates, agents, employees, contractors and teachers, from any and all injuries, illnesses, medical conditions, damages, claims, liabilities, expenses or judgments, including attorneys’ fees and court costs resulting from my, my child’s, or caregiver’s participation in a program or presence at a Culinary Wonders event. The maximum liability of Culinary Wonders and the covered parties to client or to any third-party, in the aggregate, under any and all circumstances will be equal to any fees that the client has paid to Culinary Wonders for the service.
I understand that photos may be taken of my child/children and me during Culinary Wonders events and that any photographs taken by Culinary Wonders agents are the property and exclusive copyright of Culinary Wonders llc. I expressly agree that these photos can be used for archival and publicity purposes and that no compensation will be given to me, my child/children, and caregivers for the use of these photographs.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read, fully understand, and accept the terms and conditions of this notice by visiting Culinary Wonders’ website, registering or attending any Culinary Wonders event, or purchasing items from Culinary Wonders.
Online/Website terms and condition
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Culinary Wonders and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Culinary wonders.
Culinary Wonders grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site in accordance with this Agreement.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall Culinary Wonders nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Culinary Wonders, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.